1) My Business: I run a small at home business with no store front to walk in and purchase items . However, I am a certified LLC company and comply with all the state of Ohio's rules and regulations!
2) Ordering Time: ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED AHEAD OF TIME VIA MY CONTACT PAGE AND IN 1-DOZEN INCREMENTS FOR CUPCAKES AND WHOOPIE PIES AND 2-DOZEN INCREMENTS FOR COOKIES OR BROWNIES.The turnaround time depends on the quantity you are requesting. Most orders can be filled within 3 days. However, larger orders will need to be placed at least a week in advance.
3) Ingredients: Vegan products are 100% vegan. Being a vegan myself, I fully understand the importance of something marketed as "vegan", actually being vegan! I only use vegan certified ingredients - including all sugars, dyes, and sprinkles.
I also use Bob's Red Mill unbleached white flour for all my products and organic spices. When using fruit, I only buy local or organic as well. Should you have a question regarding what I use or to make a request for me to use SUBSTITUTE an ingredient, please don't hesitate to contact me.
3) "Can You Make This??": As much as I am asked, and as much as I would love to fulfill your every wish, I don't do cakes or use fondant. I'm just being honest....them's the breaks!
4) Extras: Sometimes i'm asked to "go the extra mile" by really customizing an order. This could mean anything from specialty cupcake wrappers, specific sprinkles, party-themed cupcake picks, or some off-the-wall item that I don't have on hand. I will gladly purchase these items, if available locally, charging you the cost of the items needed.
(e.g. You need cupcakes for Granny's 99th birthday party. I buy "over the Hill" cupcake wrappers at the store for you, bake awesomeness inside those cupcake wrappers, and add the cost of the wrappers to your total. The amount will be for what I paid for them...and most times I use coupons!)
5) Delivery: When placing your order, we can discuss meeting or a delivery (which may include a small fee.)
6) Payment: At this time, I am only able to receive cash and/or checks, made payable to: Cupsie Daisy, LLC. Larger orders will need to have a down payment in advance.
7) Black-Out Dates: There may be dates that are already fully booked with orders or days I'll be set up selling my treats at farmers markets, flea markets, or art walks! In this situation, I will not be able to complete an order and will let you know. Please contact me with the date that is needed.
PLEASE CONTACT ME ANYTIME THROUGH MY CONTACT FORM. YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK. IF YOU HAVE A GENERAL QUESTION PLEASE CHECK OUT MY F.A.Q. PAGE